Handpicked funny and hilarious online chat conversations

BELOW IS A COLLECTION OF FUNNY ONLINE CHAT CONVERSATIONS, DO SHARE IF YOU LIKE IT ------LIKE US ON FACEBOOK CLICK--------
<Frank>can you help me install GTA3?  <CyBerMech>first, shut down all programs you aren't using 
<Frank> has quit IRC.
  •  

 <@David> Yay I get laid today! Been a month.... needing it by now
 <@Sony> ...........
 <@Sony> TMI TMI TMI 
 <@David> Only a few hundred pounds but its better than nothing  
<@Sony>Thanks for the info 
 <@David> eh?
 <@David> damn i meant PAID
 <@David> I get PAID today 
 <@David> dammit  
  •  

wait never mind Im going to be the next hitler Im going to kill all the jews and 1 clown 

why the clown? 

See? no one cares about the Jews !

  •   
<sforscot>- lmao 67% of girls are stupid  
<lizzie>-i belong with the other 13%  
  •  

Thank you for listening to me.
You know your a really good listener. 
Sweety please say something. 

Ok I'm back.  

  •  

Ben174- If they only realized 90% of the overtime they pay me is only cause i like staying here playing with Kazaa when the bandwidth picks up after hours.  

: If any of my employees did that they'd be fired instantly. :

 Where u work?  

: I'm the CEO at LowerMyBills.com *** 

Ben174 (BenWright@TeraPro33-41.LowerMyBills.com) Quit (Leaving) 

  •  
 LOLz I download something from Napster And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done I message him and say "What are you doing? 

I just got that from you" "getting my song back ****"

  •  

what should I give my Girlfriend for unzipping?

Um...Ten bucks, I mean if she does it on Cam I can contribute a Ten too.? :)

no I mean like, WinZip?  :O
  •  
oh man I was opening a coke, right --> 

Beefpile (~mbeefpile@cloaked.wi.rr.com) has joined 

#themacmind and it exploded ALMOST all over my keyboard but I got it away just in time 

<-- Beefpile has quit (sick ****)  



 


Search for more Useless things on this Site

FB.com/UselessCrapPage




Type anything Crazy and hit Enter ↓

Popular this Month