A Very Shocking Story : Must Read

◄◄◄◄◄◄ A VERY SHOCKING, REAL LIFE SITUATON : MUST READ IF YOU HAVE EVER LOVED SOMEBODY  ►►►►►►►►

Girl: hey baby,
happy birthday...

Boy: hey babe, and thank you.. (:

Girl: I'll be at your house at 7:30pm..

Boy: okay babe,
you promise?

Girl: yeah, I promise.
I love you so much..
no matter what happens.

Boy: I love you too.
I am going to cook for our dinner (:

Girl: okay baby (:

Exactly 7:30,
girl does not arrive...

1 hour goes by..

8:30 and the girl arrives....

Boy: hey babe..
What took you so long?

Girl: *hugs him*,
sorry, There was a lot of traffic.

Boy: Its okay as long as you are here (:

I bet you're hungry.

They went went to dinner and ate and talked...

*boy phone rings*

*Its the girls mom*

Boy: hello

Girls mom: ( crying )
son, I have to tell you something I am in the hospital right now my daughter just passed out.

Boy: ha? What are you talking about?

Girls mom: ( crying )
she was in a car crash a "hour ago" she did not make it.

Boy: "shocked" looks at his girl.

The girl is in the dark holding a candle saying, " EK BAAR JO MAINE COMMITMENT KAR DI...."

:PPPP DDDD


Search for more Useless things on this Site

FB.com/UselessCrapPage




Type anything Crazy and hit Enter ↓

Popular this Month